InsightSquared is the missing analytics suite for QuickBooks.
Intuit’s built-in reports are great for accounting but not what a CEO needs. Exporting to Excel is not an ideal solution because it’s cumbersome and adds additional work.
The solution: the reporting suite from InsightSquared shows financials geared for a CEO, integrates with data coming from your sales organization, and is “always on” for your access.
Research Team Manager
The Bowdoin Group
Visual Revenue Tracking Designed for the CEO.
- Fast and easy exploration via a modern, interactive charting environment
- Detailed drilling down to the transaction level
- Collected logic brings together both invoices and collections so you can see how much potential revenue is left in limbo
Accounts Receivable Trend-style reports you can’t get in QuickBooks.
- Snapshot-style reports possible via advanced logic that reproduces a historical record from your current data
- Pivot to show collection performance for the entire company or across clients
- Evaluate which are your best customers by seeing which actually pay you
Sold vs. Actuals Verify Sales against what actually happened.
- Automatic matching using Deal ID and Invoices
- At any level including deal-by-deal, client-by-client, employee-by-employee, and for the company overall
Entity Matching Link QuickBooks customers to their Sales counterpart.
- Flexible linking of clients, employees and deals across any of your data sources
- Consolidate entities within the same data source to fix old names
Unified and Accessible Pull everything together in one place.
- Consolidated data across mulitple company files so you get a total-company view
- Access your financial reports from home or the road without the need for a local file, or the risk that the file will be locked for viewing by another user
See even more InsightSquared features…
Get one holistic view of all data in your company. See a demo or click to see more.
- Insight Feed is a “Twitter-like” feed of notable events in your business, plus mini-charts
- Activity Dashboard tracks events like calls or demos, and does so over time and by employee
- Data Quality Dashboard tracks errors in data entry like missing fields or values out of range
- Tagging & Filtering get as granular as you want by filtering on the fly
- Goals set activity and sales quotas as goals, and track performance visually in detail
- Sales Forecasting uses regression-based algorithms customized for your business to predict 90 days out
- Employee Scorecards are a weekly-review-in-a-box
- Activity Ratios help you troubleshoot how much effort it takes to close each deal
- Opportunity Dashboard is a visual landscape of your opportunities with value, creation date, and effort
- Campaign Analysis is the only way to measure the conversion rate through to deal of influencing (lead nurturing) campaigns
- M5 Integration integrate reporting and goals on your calling data