Sales, marketing and business operations professionals will join forces for Ramp by InsightSquared, the second annual revenue ops event of the year, on August 6th-7th at the Westin Boston Waterfront. Here’s all the reasons why you should be there:
1. Spend the day learning from experts around relevant tactics that you can put into action when you get back to your desk. A few sessions we are most excited about include hiring for the sales ops role with Matt Heiss from Peloton, the science of sales and the process readiness framework with Hilary Headlee from MINDBODY, Inc., and the sales, marketing and business ops panel with leaders from Outreach and Mitratech.
2. Understand the data-driven trend discovery methods Nate Silver uses for predictions and how you can apply them to your business decision-making. Nate Silver was named one of “The World’s 100 Most Influential People” by Time magazine after he successfully called the outcomes in 49 of the 50 states in the 2008 U.S. presidential election. You won’t want to miss his keynote!
3. Network with 400+ sales, marketing, and business operations professionals and exchange new ideas, best practices, and lessons learned. Better yet, why not do it with a drink in hand while playing lawn games? The official after party is at The Lawn On D.
4. Elevate your InsightSquared skills and learn from fellow users at Certification Day. Small group sessions led by InsightSquared experts will help you solve your real business problems using sales intelligence solutions.
5. Preview an exciting new product that will be a gamechanger for marketing teams and marketing analytics.
6. Get creative with Allen Gannett, CEO of TrackMaven. During his keynote, Allen will discuss his two years of research and findings in his new book, The Creative Curve, and talk about the patterns that all creatives engage in. Plus, meet him afterwards and get a signed copy of his book!
7. Meet with some of the technology partners that you most likely already have in your sales and marketing tech stack, or some that you may be considering. Lucidchart, Conversica, SalesLoft, G2 Crowd, and more will all be on site to provide demos and help answer questions.
8. Have you been to the the Boston waterfront in the summertime? The weather is spectacular this time of year and the Seaport District is bustling with new restaurants, shops, art, and culture. If you can swing it, spend a day before or after the event exploring the area.
9. Most importantly, bring everything you learned back to the office and get ready to crush the rest of the quarter, H2, and beyond! Your team and greater ecosystem will thank you for it.
For registration details, click here. See you at Ramp!