The revenue ops event of the year is back and better than ever. Sales, marketing, and business operations professionals will join forces for Ramp by InsightSquared June 13-14 at the Revere Hotel in Boston, MA. Here are the top 5 reasons you need to be there:
- Learn from thought leaders around relevant tactics that you can put into action when you get back to your desk. Expert speakers will provide tangible content to help you hit your business and career goals.
- Network with 500+ sales, marketing, and operations leaders and exchange new ideas, best practices, and lessons learned. Better yet, do it while enjoying a drink and the Boston skyline on the Revere Hotel rooftop.
- Dive deep into data-driven best practices with the InsightSquared team. Our account management and services teams will be on site both days to provide support and help you solve your real business problems using sales and marketing analytics solutions.
- Meet with some of our preferred technology partners in our expo hall. If you’re looking to beef up your sales and marketing tech stack, you’ve come to the right place!
- Have you been to Boston in the summertime? The weather is spectacular this time of year and Back Bay is bustling with new restaurants, shops, art, and culture. If you can swing it, spend a day before or after the event exploring the area.
Most importantly, bring everything you learned back to the office and get ready to crush the rest of the quarter, H2, and beyond! Your team and business will thank you for it.
Early bird tickets are available through March 1st, so grab your ticket today. See you at Ramp 2019!