Who are we?
We’re a team of bright, driven, and friendly business analytics enthusiasts. Who gets enthused about business analytics? Some of Boston’s best and most creative:
[list style=”list2″ color=”blue”] [one_third]
- Product Managers
- Customer Support Engineers
- Sales Geniuses
- Office Coordinators
Why do we come in to work every day?
Easy: we want to solve big business problems, with the best minds, in an insanely collaborative and supportive environment. The free lunches and beer on tap don’t hurt either.
When our CEO Fred founded InsightSquared, part of his mission was to create an environment where people wanted to be more than anywhere else. Mission accomplished.
We show up every morning excited to:
- Build software that helps small businesses succeed
- Flip the business intelligence world on its head
… and most of the time we stick around well after normally-acceptable working hours to spend time among friends, hack crazy ideas together, or just play cornhole.
Why should you join us?
If you like solving problems, taking ownership, and making a measurable impact then you’re off to a great start. If any of these other things get you jazzed up, then we should probably talk:
[list style=”list2″ color=”blue”] [one_half]
- Proving Points with Data
- Free Lunch (seriously, every day)
- High Growth Software Companies
- Brainy Alumni from Successful Startups
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Kegerators, Outdoor Space
Why shouldn’t you join us?
If your dream job involves any of the following, maybe we were never meant to be together:
[list style=”list2″ color=”blue”][one_half]
- Constantly Wearing Power Suits
- Never Smiling
- Always Asking Permission
- Being Anonymous
- Endless Layers of Bureaucracy
- A No-Can-Do Attitude