Building sales reports sucks and we know it.
We’ve heard too many stories of our friends at other companies pulling all-nighters building sales reports in Excel for meetings and presentations. We can’t even fathom what that’s like – because, well, we have InsightSquared.
Imagine if building sales reports only took a few seconds and a few clicks. What would you do with the hours you’d gain back in your day?
Here are our suggestions:
1) Go hiking/biking/running/walking
2) Cook a nice dinner for your wife/husband, complete with candles
3) Fix that squeaky door
4) Spend some impromptu downtime with your kids
5) Make a week’s worth of lunches to bring to work
6) Create a resource library for your sales reps
7) Fall into a Related Articles spiral – guilt-free
8) Make your own chicken wings for the Super Bowl
9) Go on a local brewery tour
10) Design a cool sales contest to pump up your reps
11) Write those thank-you cards from the holidays you haven’t written yet
12) Paint a room in your house
13) Grab coffee with an old friend
14) Catch up on reading
15) Catch up on Mad Men
16) Plan a getaway
17) Write a blog post for your company blog (the content team will love it!)
19) Get to bed nice and early
Ahh. Now isn’t that better?