Ever wanted to rub shoulders and network with more than 20,000 sales professionals, while learning from some of the best sales experts in the biz? Better yet – ever wanted to do all of that…from your very own desk in your office…for FREE?
Well, now you can! For the second year in a row, InsideSales.com is hosting a virtual summit, attracting the best and brightest sales minds. Last year’s Guinness World Record-breaking virtual summit was a huge success, with participants taking away great best practices on how to build and manage sales teams, align sales with marketing and to generally navigate the Sales and Marketing 2.0 landscape.
Beginning on March 13, the 2014 Sales Acceleration Summit will focus primarily on, well, sales acceleration. According to a study conducted by the hosts, sales acceleration is a little-known but fast-growing technology category, with industry spending projected to more than double to $30 million by 2017. Companies living on the cutting edge will not want to miss this.
Some of the more than 80 speakers confirmed to present over the course of the day include:
Matt Dixon, author of The Challenger Sale
Grant Cardone, author of Sell or be Sold
Jeffrey Gitomer, author of Little Red Book of Selling
Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling
Keith Ferrazzi, author of Never Eat Alone
Anneke Seley, author of Sales 2.0
Brent Holloway, Sr. Manager, Global Inside Sales, Hewlett-Packard
Mike Bosworth, author of Solution Selling
Josh James, CEO and founder of Domo
David Elkington, CEO and founder of InsideSales.com
Jill Rowley, Social Selling & Social Business Evangelism & Enablement, Oracle
Steve Young, NFL Hall of Fame Inductee
Also speaking will be our very own VP of Sales and Marketing, Zorian Rotenberg. His session, titled “The Science of Sales,” will be sharing his best tips on how sales metrics and a well-defined sales process can lead to a scalable, predictable and repeatable sales engine.
“The world’s most successful sales leaders use these key sales metrics, and now you can too if you attend the 2014 Sales Acceleration Summit,” said Rotenberg. “My presentation will focus on actionable success strategies to manage sales using data.”
How to get the most out of the event
- Register for the event here. (It’s free!)
- Take a stroll around the virtual booth to check out vendors and sponsors, while familiarizing yourself with the layout of the summit.
- Don’t miss the opening half-hour keynote from Dave Elkington, the CEO of InsideSales.com.
- Check out the agenda (all times in PST) to see which sales speakers you want to check out, which new topics you want to dive into and which sessions you absolutely cannot miss.
- Don’t worry if you miss a session – all of the presentations will be recorded and available to attendees on-demand.
- If you’re a sales executive who loves sports – and let’s face it, who doesn’t? – don’t miss the chance to hear what Hall of Fame Quarterback Steve Young has to say at noon.
- (Check out Zorian Rotenberg’s presentation at 1:45 PST – we hear it’s pretty awesome!)
- Wrap things up with a keynote from Ken Krogue, the President of InsideSales.com.
- Review your notes from the session. Look over the agenda again to see if you missed any presentations that you will want to watch on-demand.
- Become a sales acceleration expert and a sales superstar!