InsightSquared Recognized as a Winner in the 2012 International Business Awards, Best New Product or Service of the Year
Cambridge, MA – January 11th, 2013
- InsightSquared has won an award in the Stevie® category of Best New Product or Service of the Year – Business-to-Business Products. The Business Intelligence suite provided by InsightSquared competed against dozens of other companies to claim the award.
- Since 2003, the International Stevie® Awards is one of the world’s most coveted prizes in business. It has been conferred for achievement in more than 60 nations. Over 3,200 nominations were submitted this year.
- Each year the International Business Awards are judged by more than 300 executives around the world.
CEO & Co-Founder Fred Shilmover said:
“We are grateful to be recognized by the Stevie Awards in the Best New Product of The Year category. InsightSquared is thankful to its customers and the community of sales executives who recognize that we offer the best technology for analyzing revenue and running their businesses effectively with the insights provided by our product.”
Connect with InsightSquared:
- Website: insightsquare2.wpengine.com
- Twitter: @insightsquared
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/insightsquared
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/insightsquared
- Blog: insightsquare2.wpengine.com/blog/
InsightSquared develops innovative and groundbreaking revenue analytics software and is the #1 in Revenue Analytics for Salesforce.com. Our product is built from the ground up for sales managers and business executives who run small and midsize companies (SMBs). Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product lives in the cloud, meaning SMBs don’t need to license expensive software, invest in new hardware, or employ dedicated IT and analytic staff to use it.