Who are my most effective employees?
- Sales Manager
The final answer is usually “whoever delivers the most.” However there are often subtleties like:
- What are the top performers doing differently?
- Are there outliers in sales cycle or close rate which can be improved?
- Is it more effective to go after fewer large deals, or many smaller ones?
Enter the new Employee Dashboard:
- A datepicker, so instead of only showing the last 12 months, you can review and compare employee performance by going back in time.
- Open Opp Age shows how fresh or stale an employee’s pipeline is.
- Sales Cycle shows how many days on average that employee needs to close a deal, and click-throughs to show a breakdown by phase of their sales funnel.
- Close Rate is what percent of opportunities that employee converts to customers.
- Avg Split Value is the average portion of the deal for that employee, e.g. if deal credit is shared between pre-sales / sales / post-sales.
The new dashboard is a more holistic view of an employee’s performance, so you can evaluate what your team is doing right and do more of it to increase your top line.
Don’t have InsightSquared yet?