Fenway Park will make way for sales operations “big leaguers” on August 17 at Ramp by InsightSquared, the only event focused entirely on the sales ops role. Here are the 8 reasons why you don’t want to miss out on this day:
1. Spend the day learning from experts from Salesforce.com, Sales Ops Central, Emergence Capital, SiriusDecisions, Apttus and the Boston Red Sox. Each speaker will discuss how operations aligns with adjacent parts of the business — from sales leadership to marketing the board of directors… and all while looking out at the Green Monster from above home plate.
2. Data and Boston sports will come together in the greatest duo since Tom and Bill when keynote speaker Jessica Gelman, CEO of Kraft Analytics Group, shares how to put analytics into action and build a culture centered on data.
3. Preview a new major InsightSquared feature that will put your data to work for you.
4. Data journalist and keynote speaker David McCandless will offer advice on how to turn your sales data into a beautiful — and persuasive — story.
5. Reimagine your sales tech stack by visiting with sponsors Salesforce, Node, SalesLoft, Datanyze and ZoomInfo.
6. Rub shoulders with Hall-of-Famer and Red Sox Legend Jim Rice — then check your own skills by taking virtual “on field” batting practice.
7. Uplevel your InsightSquared skills and network with fellow users at the next-day customer only workshop.
8. Pull up a chair at the “strategy table” when you return to the office, post-event.
We are selling out quickly so grab your seat today.