We’re a fast-growing, well funded young startup. That means no politics and a get-stuff-done culture where you can make your mark and take as much responsibility as you can handle. Come prove yourself — there’s no glass ceiling and no regimented org structure. Plus being well funded means you can do all that at a company that’s not in a garage.
Oh, and you can vote on what to fill our new kegerator with each week. Not to mention the free lunch every day.
We’ve got a product development machine that makes customers incredibly happy and powers our business model. We need to feed that machine with new customers as fast as we can. The Business Development team does this by sourcing and converting leads that come from direct outreach, from our partners, and from our marketing efforts. This person then works with the sales team to close the deals, and will be as involved in the entire sales process as they prove they can handle.
This role works directly with our entire sales team, including our CEO. When speaking to potential customers, you will work with their CEO or senior management.
Most of your work will be over the phone and on screenshare conference calls with potential customers. There is no travel required.
Compensation includes base plus a variable component that increases with performance.
This is a startup — your responsibilities will be as big as you can bite off!
- Finding new prospects for InsightSquared
- Sourcing new leads via direct outreach
- Converting leads into customers
- Coordinating the team’s business development efforts
- Refining and improving our business development process as the company grows
About You – Requirements
- Smart, fast learner
- “GSD” (Get Stuff Done) attitude
- Good on the phone, comfortable making outbound calls
- Good with numbers, since our product and customers’ needs are analytical in nature
- Naturally outgoing and you enjoy working directly with people to solve problems
- Goal-driven and love a challenge, naturally competitive
- Looking to crush your quota