We’re a fast-growing, well funded young startup. That means no politics and a get-stuff-done culture where you can make your mark and take as much responsibility as you can handle. Come prove yourself — there’s no glass ceiling and no regimented org structure. Plus being well funded means you can do all that at a company that’s not in a garage.
Oh, and you can vote on what to fill our new kegerator with each week. Not to mention the free lunch every day.
We’ve got a product development machine that makes customers incredibly happy and powers our business model. We need to feed that machine with new customers as fast as we can. The Sales team prospects warm leads, conducts product demos, engages companies in a free trial, and most importantly, closes deals. We do all of this with screen shares and phone calls, which means no travel is required. As a young company, we need someone who can help us continue to build the sales team and play an integral part in it’s growth – everything from closing deals to providing product feedback and tweaking the sales strategy.
This role works directly with our CEO. When speaking to potential customers, you will work with their CEO or senior management.
Compensation includes base plus a variable component that increases with performance. No ceiling on the variable – the better you do, the more you make.
This is a startup — your responsibilities will be as big as you can bite off!
- Converting qualified leads into customers through demos and free trials
- Helping coordinate the team’s business development and sales efforts
- Refining and improving our sales process and strategy as the company grows
About You – Requirements
- Smart, fast learner
- “GSD” (Get Stuff Done) attitude
- Appetite and/or experience in sales, software and SMB sales a definite plus
- Good with numbers, since our product and customers’ needs are analytical in nature
- Naturally outgoing and you enjoy working directly with people to solve problems
- Goal-driven and love a challenge, naturally competitive
- Looking to crush your quota