How Do You Make A Sales Forecast?
Making an accurate sales forecast can help manage your pipeline better, drive reps in the right direction, and improve win rates. You need to rely on your historical pipeline metrics such as rep-specific win rates, and opportunity size, stage, and age to predict which opportunities will actually close.
For you to make the right Sales forecast you need to know:
- If your pipeline has grown bigger in the last quarter or year?
- Is the growth equal across all stages?
- Is the pipeline growing in tune with your revenue goals?
- How accurate are your salespeople at predicting whether deals will close?
By answering these questions, you can identify the open opportunities that have been stagnant and unlikely-to-convert, and should not be included in the forecast.
InsightSquared offers business analytics to make a reliable sales forecast and ensure your opportunities are wisely managed. Using InsightSquared, you can:
- Understand which opportunities are at risk
- Track the pipeline history of each opportunity
- Discover emerging trends and identify early warning signals
InsightSquared helps you bring your pipeline data to life through customizable dashboards and enables you to make accurate sales forecasts using powerful analytics. You can access actionable insights from more than 400 off-the-shelf reports.
To learn more about how to make a sales forecast get our free guide on Data-Driven Sales Forecasting today.