Tips To Efficiently Manage your Sales Managers with InsightSquared
When you add-up all the duties and responsibilities of your sales manager, managing your sales manager may seem like an impossible task. These tips can help you efficiently manage your sales managers.
- Establishing the Right Sales Standards
- Setting Appropriate KPIs
- Building a Trustworthy Team
- Allowing Managers To Become Coaches
- Having the Right Ratio of Managers to Reps
- Creating an Open Environment
- Always Having Backup
Besides these tips, how do you get the right combination of metrics, motivation and sales culture, to push your team to new heights? Get InsightSquared.
- Find in which stage your opportunities are pushing out
- Build a more reliable sales process
- Prioritize opportunities based on a strike zone of what you’re likely to close
- Fix activity and sales quotas as goals
- Monitor performance visually
InsightSquared’s presentation-ready reports let you compare activity across employees, time periods, accounts and other dimensions enabling you to seamlessly manage day-to-day productivity. Check out our free eBook on data-driven sales coaching.