- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Cycle
- Win-Lost Analysis
- Pipeline History
- Sales Funnel
- Sales Goals Tracking
- Pipeline Management Dashboard
- Lead Trajectory
- Tagging and Filtering
- Opportunity ChangesNEW
- Marketing Campaigns NEW
- Sales Rep Scorecards
- Sales Activity Tracking
- Marketing CycleNEW
- Insight Feed and Dashboard
- Sales Activity Efficiency Ratios
- Sales Bookings Trend
- Nightly Status Emails
What is our sales forecast for the month or quarter? What is the individual sales forecast for each of my reps?
Having an accurate sales forecast with predictable revenue will allow you to set realistic expectations and maximize sales and revenue. Gain a more accurate sales forecast by:
- Looking at your historical conversion ratios
- Filtering pipeline by age of opportunities
- Examining the level of engagement with opportunities in your sales pipeline
How is your pipeline evolving over time at various stages? What happened to your pipeline opportunities last January?
Answering these questions and knowing your pipeline history will let you know how much pipeline you needed historically to achieve your sales goals.
- Break down your pipeline by stage, client, employee or deal
- Sort by pipeline count or pipeline value
- Drill down by week, month, quarter or year
Pipeline Management Dashboard
Study your historical pipeline to see how its count, value and conversion ratios are trending over time.
Here are some main risk factors to take into account when managing your pipeline opportunities:
- How many times the close date has moved
- Which opportunities are worth significantly more
- How long opportunities have been in specific stages
- If there is enough activity on this opportunity
Do you know which of your opportunities are changing their close dates? Have any opportunities increased or decreased in value recently?
Managers who want to keep their pulse on opportunities in the sales pipeline can use this report to study:
- Changes to opportunity value
- Changes to opportunity close date
Sales Activity Tracking
Our Activity Dashboards show you every move throughout your organization.
- Configurable to track any activity type in your source data
- Drill to see activity for individual employees or clients
- Over-time trending and period-on-period comparisons
Sales Activity Efficiency Ratios
Downstream conversion ratios of your activities shows you exactly how efficiently your team is performing. Trend ratios over time and see problem areas.
- Ratio of any activity to closed deal
- Over-time visualization for any date range
- Detailed ratios by client
Knowing your average sales cycle is helpful, but being able to drill in deeper to different filters and segments will give you more powerful information. Track your sales cycle by:
- Average of the team over time
- Winning opportunities vs. losing ones
- Employee or industry
Knowing the exact conversion rates between each stage of your sales funnel for each of your reps will allow you to better diagnose weaknesses for sales coaching.
- Look at historical conversion rates between stages
- Chart how these rates have trended over time
- Drill down by individual reps
This report allows you to determine if you’re on track with lead generation by:
- Tracking how many leads each source has generated
- Comparing that against the lead goal
- Measuring progress against average monthly trajectory
Marketing Campaigns and ROI
Which of your marketing campaigns have generated the most opportunities, produced the highest conversion rates or generated the best ROI?
Use the Campaign Attributions report to identify your most effective campaigns. Some key features in this report include:
- Filter between primary campaigns and influencing campaigns
- The status changes influenced by specific campaigns
- The lead to opportunity conversion rate of each campaign
Do you know how long it takes your leads to convert to opportunities? The Marketing Cycle Report lets sales and marketing managers track this information, indicating the quality of these leads – higher-quality leads take less time to convert to opportunities.
Sales and marketing managers can identify the best sources for high-quality leads through the Marketing Cycle report by:
- Determining which lead sources have shorter marketing cycles
- Filtering value ranges to see if more valuable leads convert faster or slower
Sales Bookings Trend
Your Sales team is crushing it this month. Our Sales Trending chart is the perfect visualization to throw up on the big screen to prove it.
- Sales trending for the month, quarter or year
- Hover over for details of each day
- Easily compare current to previous time frames
Won / Loss Analysis
Our Won/Lost dashboard shows the rate at which you’ve closed opportunities over time and also by close date. Click the graph legend to see won/lost revenue to give you more information on the success of your business.
- See the win percent of opportunities
- View won/loss by employee
- See won/lost revenue over time
Sales Goals Tracking
Keep your eyes on the prize by defining and monitoring employee sales goals in InsightSquared. Easily overlay performance on top of goals.
- Track Sales or Activity Goals
- See individual goals, or by company
- Simple goal setting administration
Tagging and Filtering
Group employees and clients together with our universal tagging system to filter results for just that group.
- Group by industry, team, geography, or however you want
- Every report is filterable
- Compare individuals versus the average performance of a group
Sales Rep Scorecards
We summarize all the data for an employee in one place so you can use that information for more effective Employee Performance Management.
- Collect activity, financial, and KPI data
- Rankings vs peers
- Printable as a summary, or click through for details
Insight Feed & Dashboard
Our InsightFeed is your one stop shop for daily data. The InsightFeed shows a near real-time ticker of the newest activities that drive your business including flagged data errors, sales cycle warnings, placements made and more.
- “Twitter-like” feed of activities
- Six customizable SnapCharts
- Updated on the hour, automatically
Nightly Status Emails
Too busy to individually check the daily progress and performance of your sales team? Stay on top of things with a complete summary of your team’s performance delivered to your inbox each night.
The Nightly Status Email provides information on:
- Who are your top performers for the day
- What open opportunities your team should be prioritizing
- How your reps are performing in the month-to-date