Throughout our quest to empower and educate sales teams of all sizes, we’ve had the privilege of speaking with countless sales experts. With decades of experience, these sales experts know what it takes to succeed in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of sales.
No, these aren’t the self-proclaimed experts who just spam you on Twitter and LinkedIn with unwarranted direct messages asking for your business. Rather, these are veterans of the industry who are held in high regard in the world of sales.
We sought out the best of the best to pick their brains and learn something new – not just tell us something we want to hear. Thankfully, we were lucky enough to have some of these high profile sales experts take the time to speak with us.
The deep insights, thorough analyses, and strong opinions we’ve compiled are just too good not to share. That’s why we put together The Sales Expert Series Collection.
This anthology contains our favorite – and most informative – interviews with the following 9 sales experts:
- Bob Apollo, Founder and CEO of Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners
- Jason Jordan, Sales Management Expert and Author at Vantage Point Performance
- Jim Keenan, Sales Management Consultant at A Sales Guy
- Jason Lemkin, Managing Director at Storm Ventures
- Devon McDonald, Partner at OpenView Labs Venture Partners
- Jim McDonough, VP of Sales and Customer Success at Attend
- Lincoln Murphy, Customer Success Evangelist at Gainsight
- Steven Rosen, Founder of Star Results
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia
These are people who have accomplished truly amazing things in their careers. Jason Lemkin scaled Echosign from $0 to $100,000,000+ ARR. Gary Vaynerchuk wrote three New York Times best-sellers. Lincoln Murphy has helped 300+ SaaS companies accelerate their growth by optimizing the customer lifecycle.
Along their impressive journeys, these sales experts have picked up some tricks of the trade. Rather than selfishly hoard their knowledge, they’ve decided to share their findings with the world.
Download the collection to get inspired and learn from some of the best in the industry.